Skip to main content

NightWatcher, You're Ok

 written May 23rd, 2016


Every room is clogged with clutter

All your mind is chaotic wonder

and now I feel destructive thunder

in my soul too.

You try to reach me in hope

but Your unknown brokenness makes every gesture a joke

because I know you’re hurting

so now I’m hurting on my own

because of you.

Your heart’s reality

invites my heart to break more deeply

I guess it doesn’t happen enough

for me to know that it hurts good.

But I’ll enter in the mystery

of the scary mind we’re haunted by

and make your terror mine.

We’ll both toss and turn all night

at the stern with Jesus Christ.

I can’t take your feeling away.

I’m not strong enough to breath new life into today.

I can’t lead because I follow

but we’ll keep our eyes on tomorrow

where the winds have died and the sea is calm

and all we hear is the most sovereign voice of all.

Night Watcher, you’re okay.

The fact that you look is perfect enough.

The truth that you care means that you’re almost there;

the proof’s in your prayers.

The Master has answered and He’s waiting there

tomorrow

after the sorrow

has brought US closer together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Silent” or Listening & Processing

My husband and I are one.  His family is my family and my family is his family. We are one voice and one mind and that is of the Holy Spirit who only speaks what Jesus Christ says.  I fell in love with Bradley Cole because of who God is in him. His passion for God’s goodness to fill all the earth, to fill every heart and mind for each persons’ brokenness to be healed for each person to believe in their value intrinsic to them as the crowning glory of God’s creation; black, white, yellow, red, brown... whom Jesus Christ died for innocently with no flaws so that each of Us all human beings worthy of death by our actions would be brought into perfect intimate unity in the family of God. I fell In Love with him for that reason in 2009. I’m In Love with him today in 2020 for that reason. For many reasons with the aforementioned as the cornerstone. Bradley has a book of experiences. He has shared some with me and I have witnessed some and hurt with him as he told me wha...

dōTERRA Oil 2020 Life

Randi's dōTERRA Oils Series! Current oils in use, background research and personal meaning. My dōTERRA life story: I have been a wholesale loyalty dōTERRA member and Wellness advocate since 2018. My Starbucks co-worker at the time finally took the plunge to become a full on dōTERRA rep and set up a party for us to come learn about the oils. I was drawn to utilizing natural and unadulterated products causing less damage to our bodies and the world we live in and therefore needing less (chemicals, plastics etc.) I am not living this out to its nth degree, but I'm on this type of journey and so far using the dōTERRA oils I have survived toxic, dysfunctional, stressful, anxiety-producing environments and experiences, shared head ache remedies, neutralized stomach aches and cultivated a calming atmosphere in my workplace, provided energizing, peaceful, relaxing and restorative massages for my family members during hospital stays and vacations, soothed my husband's post-...

Dance Devotional Day 11

Day 11 Honor Matthew 6:9-13 [The Lord's Prayer] TPT (MSG), v 26, 28-30; 13:44 [NASB] (With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply.) 'Pray like this: ‘Our Father, dwelling in the heavenly realms, (Reveal who You are) may the glory of Your name be the center on which our lives turn. Manifest Your kingdom realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, (Set the world right; do what's best.) just as it is fulfilled in heaven. We acknowledge You as our Provider of all we need each day. (Keep us alive with three square meals.) Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us. (Keep us forgiven with You and forgiving others.) Rescue us every time we face tribulation and set us free from evil. (Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil) For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever. [For Yours is The Kingdom and The Power and The Glory forever.] (You are ablaze in beauty!) Amen....