Skip to main content

Dance Devotional DAY 4

Day 4

TrustWorthy

Matthew 6:25-34 AMP; Psalm 36:5-10 MSG (TPT); 1 Corinthians 6:15 NIV, 17 AMP

' “Therefore I tell you,
stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted)
about your life,
as to what you will eat or what you will drink;
nor about your body, as to what you will wear.
Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing?

Look at the birds of the air;
they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest]
nor gather [the crops] into barns,
and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them.
Are you not worth much more than they?
And who of you by worrying can add one hour to [the length of] his life?
And why are you worried about clothes?

See how the lilies and wildflowers of the field grow;
they do not labor nor do they spin [wool to make clothing],
yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory and splendor
dressed himself like one of these.
But if God so clothes the grass of the field,
which is alive and green today and tomorrow
is [cut and] thrown [as fuel] into the furnace,
will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith!

Therefore do not worry or be anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted),
saying, ‘What are we going to eat?’ or ‘What are we going to drink?’
or ‘What are we going to wear?’
For the [pagan] Gentiles eagerly seek all these things;
[but do not worry,] for your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom
and His righteousness
[His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God],
and all these things will be given to you also.
“So do not worry about tomorrow;
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.' Matthew 6:25-34

"God’s love is meteoric,
(Your mercy-seat love it limitless)
his loyalty astronomic,
His purpose titanic,
his verdicts oceanic.
Yet in his largeness
nothing gets lost;
(Your tender care and kindness leave no one forgotten)
Not a man, not a mouse,
slips through the cracks.
How exquisite your (cherishing) love, O God!(all mankind can find a hiding place under the shadow of Your wings)
How eager we are to run under your wings,

(All may drink of the anointing from the abundance of Your house)
To eat our fill at the banquet you spreadas you fill our tankards with Eden spring water.(To know You is to experience a flowing fountain
drinking in Your life, springing up to satisfy.)
You’re a fountain of cascading light,and you open our eyes to light.
(We receive the light of revelation.)

Keep on loving your friends;
(Keep pouring out your unfailing love 
on those who are near You)do your work (release more of Your blessings)
in welcoming hearts (who are loyal to You)."

Psalm 36:5-10

"Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself?
...But the one who is united and joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him."

1 Corinthians 6:15


Abide - Kingdom Culture Worship



Lyrics:

To be loved, is to be loved by You
So I won't worry about tomorrow
'Cause all I wanna do, all I wanna do
Is know You


I wanna be next to You
I wanna be one with Your spirit
Teach me to abide in You
To hear Your voice all around me
Your voice all around me


There's no striving, just abiding
There's no striving; in You


Teach me Your way
Oh Jesus, You are my king
I want Your heart, I want Your way


I want Your heart in my life
I want Your ways, Jesus
I want to abide in You


So I won't worry about the coming days
I'll keep my eyes focused on You

You say, "Look at me", and I'll look at You
You say, "Come with me", and I'll come with You
You say, "Live with me", and I'll live with You


Reflection:

"Look at Me! 
Think about how I help you; how I help you every day... every hour. Every hour...
listen to My Spirit inviting you to search for and find grace for 
how to live out your Salvation with ‘fear and trembling’ 
by aligning with Life (abiding in The Vine). 
Stop. Drop everything. 
I’m a ravenous wolf for your 
FULL 
UNDIVIDED 
attention, 
but with a divinely romantic gaze 
and a warm extended arm 
I welcome you where you are instead of forcing Myself upon you... 

Take off your shoes and drop down to the floor of My Holy Presence. 
Steep in Me, The Truth. The Truth of how passionately I want all of you. 
The Truth of All I have for you cannot be contained in your human mind. 
The Truth of the depths of my loving gentleness towards you. 
Shift your weight from one foot to another 
physically prophesying your shifting focus off of you and onto Me!
Turn around; spin, and remember what I’ve done. 
Open up; stretch and reach, palms to Heaven receiving from Me, 
The Gift; the Love Gift. 

I Am an eternity wide storehouse of life rivers 
and waterfalls of wholeness rewards for you.
Dance in response to My Love Gifts. 
Live out righteousness, responding to this courtship, 
this promise marriage with adoration! 
Lift up your sacrifice of thanks. 
Touch your lips releasing your Spirit songs to Me. 
Waft your Spirit praises up to My Throne. 
Rejoice with your head back smiling, 
knowing I Am filling My lungs with Your worship.

Indulge as long and as often in our intimacy, 
in our Oneness, 
in the knowledge and focus of Me 
while everything else is met; 
everything else fades in the light of Our Dance 
(day and night, night and day)."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Silent” or Listening & Processing

My husband and I are one.  His family is my family and my family is his family. We are one voice and one mind and that is of the Holy Spirit who only speaks what Jesus Christ says.  I fell in love with Bradley Cole because of who God is in him. His passion for God’s goodness to fill all the earth, to fill every heart and mind for each persons’ brokenness to be healed for each person to believe in their value intrinsic to them as the crowning glory of God’s creation; black, white, yellow, red, brown... whom Jesus Christ died for innocently with no flaws so that each of Us all human beings worthy of death by our actions would be brought into perfect intimate unity in the family of God. I fell In Love with him for that reason in 2009. I’m In Love with him today in 2020 for that reason. For many reasons with the aforementioned as the cornerstone. Bradley has a book of experiences. He has shared some with me and I have witnessed some and hurt with him as he told me wha...

dōTERRA Oil 2020 Life

Randi's dōTERRA Oils Series! Current oils in use, background research and personal meaning. My dōTERRA life story: I have been a wholesale loyalty dōTERRA member and Wellness advocate since 2018. My Starbucks co-worker at the time finally took the plunge to become a full on dōTERRA rep and set up a party for us to come learn about the oils. I was drawn to utilizing natural and unadulterated products causing less damage to our bodies and the world we live in and therefore needing less (chemicals, plastics etc.) I am not living this out to its nth degree, but I'm on this type of journey and so far using the dōTERRA oils I have survived toxic, dysfunctional, stressful, anxiety-producing environments and experiences, shared head ache remedies, neutralized stomach aches and cultivated a calming atmosphere in my workplace, provided energizing, peaceful, relaxing and restorative massages for my family members during hospital stays and vacations, soothed my husband's post-...

Dance Devotional Day 11

Day 11 Honor Matthew 6:9-13 [The Lord's Prayer] TPT (MSG), v 26, 28-30; 13:44 [NASB] (With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply.) 'Pray like this: ‘Our Father, dwelling in the heavenly realms, (Reveal who You are) may the glory of Your name be the center on which our lives turn. Manifest Your kingdom realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, (Set the world right; do what's best.) just as it is fulfilled in heaven. We acknowledge You as our Provider of all we need each day. (Keep us alive with three square meals.) Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us. (Keep us forgiven with You and forgiving others.) Rescue us every time we face tribulation and set us free from evil. (Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil) For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever. [For Yours is The Kingdom and The Power and The Glory forever.] (You are ablaze in beauty!) Amen....